The summer of the boot (2012), I lived in the four skorts that now live at Brenda's. Lived in them. But then wanted them gone because they were confinement related.
Last summer I had several dresses I wore and wore and wore. This summer, I can't even remember which ones those were.
I am not sure how I found the dresses (below). I don't read Women's Day or Women's World, so it wasn't there.
I have not been able to wear wrap dresses in the past. Just never worked right with my chest.
These dresses work great. I don't know if it the dresses or the fact that I had my chest 'fixed', but either way, these dresses work super well for me, now. But I had to reorder to make them work.
I always order things in two or three sizes, to try.
This time I only ordered (the first two dresses below) in medium. I wore them several times each.
Then I thought - wonder if I should have gotten these in smalls?
So, I hemmed and hawed for a few days and reordered in smalls. When they came, I realized, yes, I did need the smalls.
I could have returned the mediums, because at LandsEnd you can return at any time, for any reason. But I did not feel right about doing that (it was my own mistake, I had worn them several times each). So, I passed them on to a friend.
Moral of the story - must try everything in at least two sizes and sometimes three. Something will seem as if it fits, but unless I have comparison, I don't really know which is the best fit.
![]() |
| I ordered the same blue print in orange. Looks great with my denim jacket. Love the combination of orange and denim. |
![]() |
| This is a great green with blue dots. Same cut as the aqua one above. Love this one even more. |
![]() |
| Actually returned this one (to Sears). It looks great in the picture (same as aqua and green dresses above). But in person did not like the pink dots. Too something for me. |




