The Christmas stuff is in red and green bins in the attic. Decorations do not need to be see thru bins, because they have been sorted and I USE everything that is in them. My husband can easily find them, they are red and green.
I have a huge fall piece and a huge Thanksgiving piece that are in the attic too. I will show you when I get them out for those seasons.
And the big plug in pumpkins are also in the attic.
The hanging holiday stuff (like for the kitchen picture rails and the hook on the backdoor and my bathroom), are in a couple places (basket in living room and oldest's closet and my closet). This is because of size and weight.
The rest of the holiday stuff, including the pieces I use on the counters, in the bathrooms, are in the top of the cupboard under the stairs.
I culled a few things, but mostly, I took a hot mess, that felt like it might come down on ones head every time the doors were opened, and divided it into categories.
As each season rolls around, I will evaluate what I have and where I use it. And if I am not going to use it and I don't particularly like it, it is going. Like there are a lot of things in the Halloween box that are definitely going.
The pumpkin on the top shelf, with the blue tape, needs rewired. I have extension cords that can be used. My friend's husband will be here in a couple weeks and will be able to do that for me.
I had all these boxes in my garage. I use this specific size a lot for things around the house. I pretty much wiped out my stash of this size. And my husband had to get a ladder and move the top shelf down one level, but I am very pleased.
