Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bose

So I now have a pair of Bose (below).

And they work very well for me. The Best Buy guy set them up for me, before I left the store.

I wear it around my neck all day. I do not feel the collar around my neck (at all). And I find that collar very handy. Because I can let the buds hang down, loose, but have them handy to use.

If I have a phone call, I take it through the ear buds almost all the time. I listen to podcasts and audiobooks through them too.

If one of the kids calls, I can be doing something while I listen.

I use them while out with the dogs or in the garden.

I took me a while to get use the blue tooth. But I have the hang of it now, and do fine.