Sunday, March 29, 2020

Recipes

This was dinner on Friday night. We are all eating two meals a day most days.

https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-veggie-supreme-egg-bake-242506

I use kale instead of spinach.
I put the kale thru the food processor.
I use skim milk instead of half and half.
I do not use the cheese.
I use red potatoes instead of frozen.
I put in larger volume of veggies.
I use a huge glass pan.


Middle also made drop biscuits.
http://www.shutterbean.com/2020/simple-drop-biscuits/
I like this recipe because there is no yeast, simple ingredients, and it makes a small amount. We had 1 and 1/2 each.

Middle had never made anything like this and had never used a pastry cutter. She was pretty impressed with herself.

Everyone thought it was a really great dinner.

If a chef came to my kitchen, of course there would be things he/she would find missing. But for the average person, I have a well fitted kitchen. And everything is organized and pleasant.