Friday, July 03, 2020

Isn’t it interesting, which things are difficult to find?

I had to drive quite a ways to get this.



We have had a traditional/one wheeled barrow for many years. Like maybe 30 years.

It caused me to fall twice last year. I thought it was me, but it nearly took middle down too. And my husband struggled with it. I sold it.

We got the above as a much needed replacement. Two front wheels keep it sure footed.. Super sturdy.  And the tires are hard/no air needed. It is a really great wheelbarrow.

It was expensive, but worth every penny.  I use it constantly. And at the rate I was going, one day a fall was going to cause an injury.

I had a heck of a time finding one in stock. We had to drive over a hour to get it. But it felt good to get out and Lowe’s has curbeside available.