Saturday, May 21, 2022

NBC

I love The Blacklist. I think it is smart and well written and unique. It is very well cast. I cannot predict it. The latest season broadcast recently. It was previously the only show I watched on NBC. 





I am watching the newest Law and Order on NBC. I enjoy each week, but not quite as strongly as the original series. 


NBC won me over for a second series this year when they resurrected the original Law and Order (above). I went back and watched Law and Order LA on Prime also. I am currently watching Law and Order Criminal Intent on Peacock.  



I just added a third NBC series - 


This is not a duplicate of The Black List, but it is similar. The writing is very good, it is clever. The casting is fabulous.  I am a big fan of Morena Baccarin. I am becoming a fan of Ryan Michelle Bathe. These two main characters are female minorities and are written as brilliant women. Both actors do a great job. 


I have the NBC app and the Peacock App. Between the two of them, I am able to watch NBC for free. Sometimes there is a commercial, I think just one at a time, it does not bother me.