Saturday, June 18, 2022

Project Runway

While we had the peacock TV steaming system (one month, to watch the Olympics, no commercials), I watched season 19 of Project Runway. 

I enjoyed it more than any other season, and I have watched (and loved) them all. 

If you do not know, Heidi and Tim moved to Amazon Prime with a different version three years ago. 

The regular Project Runway continued with different host and Christian Siriano in the Tim Gunn role, Christian is most excellent.

There was no “Heidi” person on season 19, new host had just had a baby and was home, she stopped by for one episode only. 

Christian Soriano continued with the Tim Gunn role, really really well. The three judges took care of that section of the show and it was actually much better that way. They have my permission to continue that way and save themselves the cost of the female host. 

The challenges (season 19) were more creative and appropriate than ever before and many themes supported small businesses and minorities. 

There was one major blow up early on that did not bother me, it was actually interesting to see it play out as neither side understood the other’s point of view. 

Yes, Swatch is still at Mood, but now very old.


I still have Peacock, the free version with commercials.