We do our Amazon returns at Kohl’s. Each time we return something we get a $5 coupon.
I know the Kohl’s marketing plan is give customers a $5 coupon and they will wander the store looking for something and end up spontaneously buying all kinds of things.
I do not fall for that.
But I take advantage of the $5.
The gift wrap section is right next to Customer Service at my Kohl’s. It is also a store location that is very easy for me to use/close to my house, with a good/safe/not busy parking lot.
This is what I buy with my coupon each time.
It uses up most of the $5 without going over. I buy a generic print and color each time, not event specific. The girls and I use the tissue paper with gift bags.
The transaction adds very little time to my trip, like under five minutes to grab two packages of tissue paper and check out.
Someone not wanting tissue paper could use this same philosophy with socks or hair accessories or greeting cards.

