My husband and I watched Still on AppleTV, mid June.
We have access through our son and DIL’s account. This is not an app that I use very often. I saw the show advertised on my Roku, and was intrigued.
First, let me share my opinion that this documentary had really fabulous editing. Clips from various shows and movies were interwoven to help tell the story. The silhouette of another actor looks like it was used to fill in the holes and add dimension.
I could not take my eyes off Michael J. Fox’s (contemporary) face as he was interviewed. It was the face and the eyes.
The whole thing was exceptionally well done, in my opinion.
My husband’s father had Parkinson’s. He had the misfortune to also have dementia.
My mother’s best friend’s husband had Parkinson’s also.
It is a very hard disease. This documentary serves to illustrate a family living with the complications of this disease as well as an actor’s life.

