Friday, November 01, 2013

Contemporary, dressier jeans, looking for suggestions - 33 days

I had a fabulous pair of Geoffrey Beene women's jeans somewhere in my weight loss process. I think it was long ago, like part way through the first 60 lbs. so those jeans are long gone.

I saw a woman in a very similar style yesterday.

Middle and I have learned, when you see something really great - go ask. They will not mind.

Total side note: they will not mind, but middle will not tell. She likes to have original things. Usually she can honestly say that she does not know (because I bought it). But even if she knows, she will not tell.

So I asked the woman with the jeans yesterday and she said Talbots.

I do not have anything on the calendar today/Friday.

So I am making the drive and checking out a Talbots.

Hopefully they are well stocked on sizes/styles.

On line information said they have tummy control panels, which REALLY helps with my excess tummy skin and also provides lower back support.

If you have any other suggestions of dressier jeans companies to check, please leave a note.