Friday, August 22, 2014

Control top undies, helps hold excess skin

I had a flier in the mail that Macy's had all kinds of underwear things on sale.

I needed new underwear, couldn't remember the brand/style, decided it was easier to go in and inquire in person.

My underwear comes in packages of two.

Regular price is $36.

In the store, on sale for $14.99.

I need a medium. There was one package of 2 nude and one package of 2 black. I bought both sets.

At that price, I wanted more. So, I ordered two additional 2 packs of black and 2 packs of nude (order placed at sales counter at store).

So I was originally writing this post to say - if you like these too, great sale in process.

When I looked these up on line (to post the pictures/info for you) I discovered the $14.99 price was in the stores only (copy of my receipt is second picture below). On line sale price (first picture below) is $26.99.

So clerk at store, placing order for my additional sets, gave me the store sale price. And waived the shipping fee.