Thursday, February 18, 2016

It amazes me how fast I can go when I repeat the same things

I have only been cross stitching a few days a week, and only in the evenings, to guard my hands/wrists.

Still working on seven Angels.

And I have been doing the same sections, on multiple Angels, one right after the other.

So the star that is above their heads, on multiple ones, all in a row.

And my speed greatly increases.

Mostly, I think, because my eye knows where to go on the paper pattern.

My doing time increases. My thinking or trying to orient myself time decreases. I am much more relaxed and I am much faster. Amazingly faster. So much easier.





I am  now done with Poirot on Netflix. I loved all of them, but starting with season 7 is when they really got good.

I started X Files. Good to do while sewing. I am able to mostly listen. (There are somethings where I have to watch. I have to look for things where I can just listen.)

Middle finished Call the Midwife and loved them. She was very sad to reach the last one.

Oldest finished Would I Lie To You? And he was really sad to have them done.