Friday, November 11, 2016

birthday gift for little girl

I was thinking she was turning 5 but she must be turning 6.

Either way, I think this will be a hit.

(My husband said "wow" and he is so used to what I make that it takes a lot to impress him).

She is getting American Girl size doll (the target brand) from her grandmother.

 The first set of pictures I took was on white background and boy did they wash out. I could not decide which picture was in better focus, so you get both.

The sleeping bag fits an 18" doll, so it looks deceptively small in the pictures.

I "shopped" in my mom's extra bedroom, she refers to it as the storeroom. We keep all the doll clothes patterns and fabric in there. It is very full.

My mom is not a fan of the checks. And the rose pattern is too large a scale for doll clothes. So, I was using up odds and ends that were not going to get used in clothes.

And this is a high present party. Two birthdays and a baptism. And then that leaves one kid left out so I am taking books for him.