Sunday, July 22, 2018

I have no idea if it is junk or a valuable thing that is floating around the house, no idea

Oldest and youngest, home for a visit, sorted thru a box of weird electronics stuff, so helpful.

The winter I had surgery, 2013, oldest went thru a massive pile of cords. Like every stray cord in the house. Sorted, labeled, discarded, kept. He got it into one bin. With a lid. And the bin was not full. With a shelf for it in the garage. It was a bin that could live on, practically. And has.

This sort project was every weird “electronic” thing in the house, I had it all in a box. I have collected as we have sorted thru the house. A controller from this. Remote from that. Discs. Tapes. Cords. All kinds of orphan things. They sorted. Middle was their running girl. Garbage. Donate. It goes with this or that. A lot of stuff, sorted. Box now empty.

Fabulous.