Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Food organization - yes, I am channeling Tracy Benjamin with the labels. (I love her.)

I put a basket which is sturdy and attractive and has a lid, on top the little refrigerator in the kitchen. And I put the things that other people eat, but I do not want to see nor eat, in this basket. Pretzels, crackers, cereal, pita crisps, etc.







And both refrigerators now look like an Alzheimer patient lives here.

I labeled shelves.

With three of us using two refrigerators, things were getting ignored. Lost in the shuffle. So now everything has a spot.

And labeled shelves is sort of like the basket. I eat things off that shelf. I do not eat anything from those shelves. Simple but effective on several levels.

Medication is in the drawer on the upper left.
The cases of water are to help regulate the temperature of this refrigerator.