Four of us now each have a medical binder. They are three ring binders filled with sleeve/page protectors. Medical forms go in the sleeves. There are sections, labeled wide dividers (that are made to work with sleeve/page protectors). We buy the dividers with the half circle labels so the labels do not slide out. Office Depot. Sections include - immunizations, family records, lab work, Ortho, neuro, asthma/allergist, gyn, ENT, eye, GI, etc. Each binder has slightly different sections as we have different doctors.
Very pleased. I take my binder to doctor’s appointments. If I need to find information, I have it with me. I ask for copies of things and put it directly into a sheet protector in the binder, while I am there. No loose papers/records floating around the house.
(EOB’s and receipts/bills go in a hanging file in my file cabinet by year. Many years ago I made all the hanging files. Like 2000-2019.)
The girls use their binders exactly as I use mine. They keep their own binders. I only keep my own.
AND
I went thru two fat binders of recipes in my kitchen. They took up a lot of room. I realized I used the recipes in one binder much more than the other. I cleaned out a lot of weird things and got myself down to one 2” binder. I kept about 1/3 of the recipes and got rid of 2/3.
Middle made a recipe binder for herself and one for youngest. They all have overlapping recipes and they have unique recipes. So not exact duplicates.
Very pleased.