Friday, January 06, 2023

A very good gift idea from this just past Christmas

Middle got an electronic photo frame for me a couple years ago. Mine came with a funny little story, it was loaded with photos from a bar mitzvah and we had a heck of a time removing them. 

The kids and I email photos to my frame. I really enjoy it. 

My brother and I buy one expensive gift a year for my mother. This covers Christmas, her birthday and Mother’s Day. She is turning 82 and does not need a lot. It has just worked out that I have been able to think of one big thing each year. 

The first year we contributed a big gift certificate to her landscaping redo. The second year was a new garage door opener with key pad and safety shut off sensor. Last year was a new (big) TV. This year was a 15” photo frame. 



I am envious of the 15” frame. It is pretty great.