Friday, September 15, 2023

Dexter

 We have the Paramount/CBS app because of all things Star Trek. I also watch primarily CBS TV shows. 

Middle wanted to watch Yellowjackets, so she upgraded our subscription.

Quite accidentally I realized this gave me access to Dexter/New Blood. 


I very much liked the original Dexter series. 

I mostly enjoyed this new addition too. 

My husband watched parts of it with me and commented they set it up to continue. I read articles (after I watched it all) and yes, it was set up to be season one of a short mini series, but was cancelled. No season two at this point in time. 


The Dexter TV series is based on books. I have not read them. I am not planning to read them at this point in time, but adding them to my possible book list for the future. (I can’t decide if I would like them.)


Here are a few facts to consider -