Friday, May 10, 2024

The annuals in my pots this year

The annuals in my pots were planted two weeks ago. The photographs were taken a week ago. My plan is to post progress photos once a month to show the growth.

Yes, I planted early. Let’s blame it on global warming. Our weather has been very mild. I keep a close eye on the forecast. I will cover everything if needed.

And yes, plants are shockingly expensive this year. I have cut way back in my plants. I put less variety in each pot than in the past. 

I water every day. Pots are a commitment.


The front window box - 6 pots at 12” each.
Shade.








The kitchen window box - 3 pots at 26”x10”
each. 
Shade.












The hanging baskets - 4 measuring 20” x 7” 
Sun.








The bench planter - 3 square pots measuring 13”x13” each.
Sun. 








Side planter - 5 square pots measuring 13”x13”  each.
Sun.








Metal chair planter - one 9” pot.
Sun.











New! Corner by little garage door - 3 pots measuring 18” each. 
Late afternoon sun only.








Bottom of driveway - 2 pots measuring 18” each. 
Sun.