Thursday, January 23, 2014

New type of flexible inserts which work in narrow boots and heels

I have not yet tried these, but middle has a couple pair and loves them.















Yes, it is out of focus, but thought you would like to see the reverse side.



















One pair (of inserts from top pictures) lives in the black pair of heels (above). Those can easily be taken out of the black shoes and put in another pair of heels. 










She has a second set of these same inserts which live in her cowboy boots. The inserts have been attached to the bottom/inside of the boots so they do not slide around as she shoves her foot in and out. If you have ever had a pair of properly fitted cowboy boots, you know shove is the right word. It takes effort to get foot in and out.









I am pretty sure I have told the story of these boots. 

I have seen this store advertised for years. It is quite a bit of a drive for us. 

Last fall as I was scheduling my surgery, I suggested to middle that she might like a pair of really great cowboy boots for Christmas. She did. We bought them in October. 

Then I told the other two (kids) that they could have the same amount of money to buy what they wanted for Christmas. 

Oldest bought a pair of shoes and a really great pair of pants and I think had $ left over (which he kept). 

Youngest special ordered a power drill (which was actually more than the boots, so that was part of her birthday present too). 

All were happy. I did no wrapping.  

Wouldn't you love to be a child with autism whose teacher who sometimes wears cowboy boots?