Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Go Red Day is next week (fighting heart disease in women)

The WEAR RED DAY is 2/1/13.

Here is the GO RED website.

There are tabs across the top of their home page which include events, stories, and educational information.

These are posts, from a variety of bloggers, from 2010:

Here is Barbara and her personal perspective.

This is Lynn's Number's post . I loved it.

Here is BK guest posting on Mizfit .

Here is Sandrelle's post from 2010.

Helen, thinking she was having a heart attack, when it was a panic attack is here. I had this exact same thing happen to me. And we both had it checked out to be sure it wasn't actually a heart attack.

Heart Disease in Women: Understand symptoms and risk factors (Mayo Clinic).

Definition and symptoms of Heart Attacks (Mayo Clinic).

Should you take a daily aspirin? - from the Mayo clinic. (I use their web site as a lay person looking up easy to understand medical information. This was all collected and set to post long before we went to Mayo in December of 2011. I have always loved their website.).

2013 information on daily aspirin vision risks.

If you happen by any other posts/links on this topic, please feel free to live me a note in comments. I like these types of theme collections.