I originally started with
Our albums are in four colors. Each kid has their own set and my husband and I have our shared set. Each owner has a different color for ease of identification. So I have prints made in sets of 4 and one picture goes in each album. Each kid has a full set of family pictures. There are also individual pictures in their albums. For example, middle has a lot of college pictures that are not in any of the other three albums.
I placed a last/final order several years ago with
So, needing albums and having lost my supplier, I bought albums at Hobby Lobby and am NOT happy with them. The page holes, which fit into the three rings, break/split/crack EASILY. I don't think I have had one page (of my original album pages) ever split/break. And I have had at least a dozen of the Hobby Lobby ones break already. Those albums have been rejected.
The original manufacturing company (of my beloved albums) now Archival Photo Pages (made in the USA) was none too happy with
Sarah your question on Sunday was most welcome because it made me open the shipping box and check out the quality of the product. (I ordered in November, thinking middle and I would work on photo albums over holidays, but I was not up to it post surgery at that time).
My husband and I think it is exactly the same (high) quality product that we used to order. The pages and albums look identical.
So, I am on their email list and will continue to order from them as we fill pages/albums.
NOTE: when you are on their site, the slip covers (holds two albums from what I can tell of the pictures) are sold separately. So $5.97 buys ONE album only.