The bulletin board used to be mostly covered. A lot of costume necklaces (Hawaiian lays and shells necklaces) went in my closet on an underused peg strip. All the Mardi Gras (2/28/17) necklaces went to preschool with middle for her kids. And after the girls checked them, all the lanyards went to goodwill. I didn't count, but I am guessing 50+ necklaces were hanging on the bottom pegs of my thread racks. Maybe closer to 100 items as I think about it. There is a collection of lacings and ties on the far left peg that I am saving.
Books, gardening, sewing, decluttering, projects, painting, woodworking, dogs, TV/movies, genealogy
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
I cleaned off my bulletin board and organized my thread
The bulletin board used to be mostly covered. A lot of costume necklaces (Hawaiian lays and shells necklaces) went in my closet on an underused peg strip. All the Mardi Gras (2/28/17) necklaces went to preschool with middle for her kids. And after the girls checked them, all the lanyards went to goodwill. I didn't count, but I am guessing 50+ necklaces were hanging on the bottom pegs of my thread racks. Maybe closer to 100 items as I think about it. There is a collection of lacings and ties on the far left peg that I am saving.




