Thursday, January 26, 2017

Looking for a mystery book series please.

I have read and loved
Agatha Christie
Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series
Margaret Truman's Capitol Crimes books.
Those were the first three that came to mind.

I do not like gore. Nor spooky.

I have read some John Grisham and Scott Turow.
I am looking to see if there are more by these two that I have missed.

I like an author with a large selection so I can settle into their style for a while.

I do audible books. But you do not have to check that before making suggestions.

If you have a sharp eye you might have noticed I started a "books read" list on my side bar for 2017. I have been listening in the car and around the house. I was surprised how quickly I now go through a book (with no one home). So I need to put together a really good list.