The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (2019) was an assigned book for Youngest’s book group. I was the last of the three of us to read it.
I think this book has gotten high praise from a lot of readers. I found it irritating.
I thought the writing was somewhat immature for the first 3/4 of the book. I was annoyed by the ending.
It had the potential to be a great book, with a unique concept, it needed a better writer or a more aggressive editor, in my opinion.
Do not read one thing about this book, if you are interested in reading it, just read it cold. Any reviews will inadvertently be spoilers.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.

