I ordered multiple long sleeved rash guard shirts from Landsend a couple years ago. Multiple colors and prints.
I wore one every day all this past summer. A uniform of sorts.
I wore them with knit black or gray solid shorts or capris (Walmart).
Yes, it was a hot summer. No, the long sleeves did not bother me.
The shirts allowed me to be outside and only use sunscreen on my face. They protected my arms, shoulders, chest.
I have a solid navy one I wear as a swim suit with navy swim shorts. I wear a sports bra under it. The shorts have two layers, longer with a brief bottom built under it. Also LandsEnd.
I buy rash guards and swim shorts on clearance from Landsend. I buy enough for free shipping. I think I have 9-10. I wash them in warm water on gentle, only with each other. I line dry.
The temperature dropped here on Friday night. And very interestingly the Rash guard shirts do not keep me warm, at all. (So there must be something about them that kept me cool all summer.)
So I am now in my fall/winter uniform.
A cotton mock turtleneck (LandsEnd) in gray or black over black knit pants (Walmart). The neck keeps me warm. I can layer many things over them.
I also bought these on clearance, last spring. I see they are on sale. I am ordering more, now that I know they really work.



