Monday, October 14, 2019

I had this for sale on Poshmark but am now wearing it

The problem, red.

I am just not a fan of red for most clothing.

When I got this in Canada, several years ago, it was only available in red.

I hesitated at the time, but it was now or never, and I bought it.

The poor thing then hung in my closet and eventually was listed with a whole lot of things I (unsuccessfully) tried to sell on Poshmark.

I decided this week to just start wearing it.

First if all, when I have it on, I only see the black part, not the red.

And when I have it on, other people can see me (walking dogs, parking lots) because of the red.

Plus it is a lot more “together” looking than a fleece jacket or a hoodie.

I still would be happier if it were blue or green or purple. So when I wear it out, I will replace it with something in one of those colors. But for now, I am wearing it all fall. In fact I will be able to layer under it and probably wear into early winter.

Clicking on a picture will enlarge it. Middle was my model for these Poshmark pictures.