Thursday, October 24, 2019

Reply All

I finished archives for Young House Love, caught up on all the *rest of my podcasts, and then started on Reply All.

I am on episode 4 of 149. They average 45 minutes to an hour. There are some under a half hour and a couple over 1 1/2 hours, but not many. Wide variety of (internet related) topics.

So probably this is a keeper. Normally I know by the second episode if I am going to like it.

I clearly like to get in the mindset of one show (TV or podcast) and go thru the archives.

Slow motion Binge. It takes me weeks or sometimes even months, and I really enjoy the process.

Long ago, pre-audio, I would do the same thing with authors, find an author I loved, start with their first book, and read them all.


* This American Life, SideHustle, Happiness, Happier In Hollywood, The Moth. I also have Do The Thing/Melissa loaded, but only listen in an emergency, I am hit or miss on her topics.