When he was here last week, installing the kitchen lights, and I asked again and specifically talked price, he found the right motion detector light for the back corner of the house, on Amazon, for me.
I ordered it that day. It arrived Saturday. He came Monday afternoon to install it.
I waited to get bulbs until he got here. He sent me to the store with these requirements:
Led, Flood, 75W, Outdoor, approximately 3000 color
The sensors are set to turn (2) lights on if there is motion on the driveway by the basketball hoop and air conditioner. And it also turns on when a neighbor (or dog) is on the back path to our house. So it covers a wide area.
I saved the box it came in and the box the light bulbs came in (attic) so I can duplicate if needed.
Sensor requires it be dark outside, and there be heat. So a car, person, dog, bunny, deer, fox, raccoon, bird will turn on lights at night, but blowing branches will not.
This will be extremely helpful when the dogs are here late. The old dog is a problem because she is going deaf and she is very hard for us to see/find in the dark.
I thought carefully if lights were needed on other back corner of house, but did not think so.


