I changed schools many many times.
When I made the move for 6th grade, I knew I was only going to be at that school for one year and then would move again, to junior high.
It was a tough year.
The school librarian pointed out the biography/autobiography section of the library and said I could probably get thru/read the whole thing that school year. I am pretty sure I did. I have loved a wide variety of topics and people ever since.
When I heard Dolly Parton had a podcast, I thought it was Dolly interviewing and talking. No. It is put together by other people, with Dolly as the topic. She absolutely participates. So does some of her family. But mostly it is a wide variety of topics centering around Dolly, music, the south, feminism, tact.
There are nine episodes and two bonus pieces with music clips. It is most excellent in my opinion.
