Friday, April 04, 2025

Eddie Winston is looking for Love by Marianne Cronin

I reread one of my favorites, The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot by Marianne Cronin, for a recent book group. 

One group read this book last fall/2024, the other group read it recently. I reread it so I could discuss it intelligently. I loved this book just as much the second time. 

I am not sure why I did not read this author’s second book, Eddie Winston is looking for Love by Marianne Cronin, last fall/2024.

I had to get on a waiting list, via Libby. 

My turn rolled around with great timing. 

By the end of March, when it became available, I was ready. 

It was a quick audio read at just under 8 hours. There are multiple readers, which I liked. 

It was very good. The writing and voice were strong and well crafted. The format was similar to The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot, but the stories were different. 

This would be a good book to read after a complex or difficult book. It is a straight forward story. It is charming. I liked the characters.








https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/marianne-cronin/






In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/

This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.