I love her pictures and posts.
I have never purchased anything she has featured, previously, but I jumped on the charging station when I read her post in July.
The station has been “charging central” on my kitchen island ever since.
Yes it has a lot of cords, but they are much more organized and visually appealing than the multitude of long cords that were there previously. (And I was always worried the pup was going to chew on one of the long cords.) It is nice to be able to set the device in the slots of the station. We have mostly iPhone cords attached, but I think there are two android which also work on our headsets.
The (now) 11 year old was here this past weekend and loved it. Her mom was here also and thought it was great.
I ordered one for them, also, shipped directly, they should have it Monday.



