SideHustleSchool by Chris Guillebeau is a short daily podcast. I would guess he averages under 10 minutes (each day) most of the time. He does a special longer version occasionally.
I did not start listening to SideHustle podcast when he launched on 1/1/2017, instead I began listening to his archives, starting with the first one/in chronological order, early this summer.
I downloaded all of them to my phone. So there have been hundreds of SideHustle podcasts in my queue, all summer. I saw that as a positive, a fun summer thing.
I enjoy him very much. I like his voice, his humor, his personality and his education. I have not decided to start a home based business, I am listening because of the variety of topics. All kinds of gift ideas and interesting concepts.
So all summer long, when I was caught up on my other podcasts, I always had Chris Guillebeau available.
As of this moment, I am on SideHustle podcast #750 which he recorded January 2019. So I am in the current year (yeah!) and headed toward the home stretch. He recorded #954 today, I am hoping to be current before he hits 1000.
If you are wondering about the math, 1000 - 750 = 250 / 46 = about 5 1/2 podcasts a day, which is usually under an hour. Very doable even if I only listen when I am out walking dogs.
But when I am current, I will really have accomplished something fun and educational and current, this summer.