Saturday, November 16, 2024

More Peter Swanson books

I read a series of three books by Peter Swanson earlier this fall. They were written in 2015, 2023, 2024. I liked them a lot. Well written, unique voice.

https://baby-steps-v.blogspot.com/2024/08/peter-swanson-books.html





Because I skipped three assigned books for November Library discussion groups, and there is the Thanksgiving holiday, there is extra reading time this month. 

I am now working my way thru Peter Swanson’s 7 stand alone books. I hope to read everything from this author by the end of the year. There are ten novels, as of today, I have read five and am working on the sixth, so I am well on my way. 

(Last fall I did the same thing with William Kent Krueger who has 24 books. If I really like an author, I read everything.)



Of course I am reading them in publication order. So, The Girl with the Clock for a Heart, was first. I enjoyed it. Well written, unique plot. 

Then I read Her Every Fear. Also enjoyed it. Well written, unique plot.

I am just steadily working my way thru, in between my book group assignments, which as I mentioned are very light this month.

So far, I would recommend doing what I did, if you are reading this author. Start with the series, read it in order, then read the stand alone books in publication order.