Friday, November 29, 2024

My annual Black Friday purchases

Four gift topics posted earlier on the week. This is the 5th.


I have a note on my calendar that repeats each year, a week or two before Black Friday.

It is a reminder to buy a new set of earbuds, Best Buy. So far they have been on sale each year around Black Friday shopping. 

This year, they were on sale a little early, I used curbside.





I put them in my closet and then on the day my old pair dies, I am all set. These ear buds are an absolute necessity for me. I use them cooking, sewing, walking the dogs, gardening, cleaning, etc.





Also the week of Black Friday - I check Amazon Prime to see what streaming platform package discounts are available. This year I got Britbox and Discovery+ for two months each. I have a note on my calendar to turn off the auto renew when the first month is finished and the second month is underway.