James Patterson TV -
James Patterson has a very long list of books. I have not read any of his books.
I recently watched his Alex Cross TV series (Amazon Prime). Well cast, well directed, good series IMO. But be forewarned, it is dark on two levels.
First, something about the lighting during filming made many scenes very dark. I adjusted my TV for as bright a screen as possible, still dark.
Second, content was dark.
Michael Connelly Television -
Michael Connolly is a prolific author. There is information on his books at the bottom of this post.
Sometimes I make a conscious decision to watch the TV series instead of reading a series of books.
I loved the original Bosch TV series (Amazon), a couple years ago. I think it is well cast, well written, well shot/directed. It continues with Bosch: Legacy (FreeVee). I did not read the books.
I recently watched the Lincoln Lawyer, also Michael Connelly, TV series on Netflix.
Yes, it was a movie first. I watched the original movie. I did not read the books.
I watched three seasons of the Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. I think it is well written and well cast. Again, I have no idea how it relates to the books, I did not read them. I watched this series around the election. It kept me happily occupied.
Michael Connolly Books -
This is an author where I enjoy the TV adaptations (Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer, above). I probably will never read the Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer books.
There are too many to list -
https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/michael-connelly/
But I am making a note here, that Connelly has a nice list of other books that I plan to read, when I have a lull -









