Saturday, January 04, 2025

The Personal Librarian and Marie Benedict - list of possible future books

I first heard about this book, The Personal Librarian, on Pop Culture Happy Hour in 2021.

I started it 2021 or 2022, during a road trip with my husband, somehow that did not work. We only listened to a bit if it and then stopped. Which is weird. He is a (long time) audio book person, he listened to books on CD, in the car, before iPhones and Audible entered our lives. 

Somehow I then forgot all about this book/author until I was reviewing my list of finished books on Audible for my Goodreads project fall 2023. I made a note at that time. I lost the note, and could not think of the title nor the author. I just refound the note. I am saving it more securely here, under my “book TO READ list” label.

I still have not read any of these books. I have no idea if I would like them or not. 

Maybe one of these books will pop up as a book club assignment and I will read at least one. Maybe at some point I will be looking for a good book list and will have it ready, here.


NPR article -

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2021/08/31/1031802246/the-story-of-j-p-morgans-personal-librarian-and-why-she-chose-to-pass-as-white

















Author Marie Benedict: