Our next door neighbors had a drainage tile.
They could not really see it from their side. And probably they never thought about it.
The original owners of that house put it in when they were the only house, surrounded by woods.
I had to dig hard for these tile pictures, all taken when we were putting in the river rock -
We have lived with that unsightly above ground drainage tile for over twenty years. I thought we would have to wait for new neighbors to have it gone.
I think it was the weekend I was in the east coast, June 2025, at niece’s wedding, that the neighbors had it removed.
I wish I had been here to see the process. There is a lot of trees, tree roots and rock on their side. How the drain spouts were rerouted, I have no idea. But the visible tile was finally gone.



