Note - There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
With this book, Here One Moment by Liane Moriarty, I am finished with this author. I read nine of Liane Moriarty’s ten books.
I remembered too much of the TV version of Apples Never Fall. So I decided to skip it.
If she publishes more standalone novels, I will probably read those too.
This one, Here One Moment by Liane Moriarty, was terrific. I thought the storyline was unique. I had no idea where it was going. It wasn’t quite as long as some of the others, which I think helped keep it focused. It was about 16 hours. At a 1.25 pace, I finished it in just under 13 hours, which was good.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -








