Still working on my GoodReads and StoryGraph accounts.
One day, Mauve Binchey popped in my mind. She has a lot of books. I read through all the titles, Tara Road was the only one I remembered. I added it. I am going to have to start reading to fill in the other titles.
As I fill in my past read books on Goodreads and StoryGraph, authors pop into my conscious memory from the deep files of my long ago memory. Think full file drawers.
Ditto Rosamund Pilcher. Her name suddenly popped in my head and I looked at her publication list.
The only one that jumped out at me was The Shell Seekers.
Is it likely that I only read one book by each author? No, not likely at all. I have always been an immersion reader. Pre-internet, it is likely I read most of the titles on the library shelf.
The list of books under Pilcher is quite long. Like Mauve Binchey I am just going to have to dig in and read to know. On a day I have a lot of time, I will start through the earlier books, seeing which ones are familiar. I think I read a lot of them.
Mauve Binchey -
Rosamund Pilcher -
Using the “In Order” website that I love, revealed Rosamund originally wrote under Jane Fraser. That name, nor any of the titles, are not familiar to me.
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.


