Tuesday, May 27, 2025

Under a Flaming Sky: The Great Hinckley Firestorm of 1894 by Daniel James Brown

Under a Flaming Sky: The Great Hinckley Firestorm of 1894 by Daniel James Brown.

Very good narrator, Mark Bramhall. 

Under a Flaming Sky: The Great Hinckley Firestorm of 1894 was my fourth and last Daniel James Brown nonfiction piece. It was well researched, well written, well told. 

The author has a personal connection to this first publication, he lost a family member in the fire. It seems likely this family link started him on his non-fiction writing journey.


I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized. 

StoryGraph - 






In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/

This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.