Saturday, May 24, 2025

The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown

I listened to The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown, which was an assignment for one of my groups. 

It was excellent, a nonfiction piece published in 2013, that was very well written, edited, constructed. I loved the reader, Edward Herrmann. I listened at a 1.15 pace. 

I recommended it to my husband. Youngest and I suggest books to him regularly, he goes through books faster than I do.





I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized. 

StoryGraph - 








In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/

This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.