Friday, May 16, 2025

The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner

The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner is a book from my To Read list. 

It is one of the books from Youngest’s book group’s previously read books. Youngest has not read it, it predates her membership in the group. 

I believe The Lost Apothecary is classified as historical and fiction. Still not my favorite genre. But I believe the characters were fictional, so that is good, in my opinion. 

The Lost Apothecary reminded me so much of The Lost Bookshop that I stopped to see if they were written by the same author. Nope, The Lost Bookshop is Eve Woods. 

One of my current book groups read The Lost Apothecary before I joined their group. They all liked it. They like historical fiction in general. 



I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized. 

StoryGraph - 




In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/

This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.