Sunday, January 21, 2024

Dana K White talks about many things in her books and podcasts

A friend mentioned Dana K White’s podcast to me in passing. 

I listened to a couple recent episodes and a couple episodes from the beginning. 

Then I stopped and read all three books in a row (my last post). 



Then I started with the most recent podcast and worked my way backwards through Dana’s archives. There are just over 400 episodes. I have almost 300 of those finished. 

I started listening in November 2023. I have skipped a few (mostly guests). Her topics do not get old for me. I have learned a lot. I like her podcast style. I like her voice. She keeps me company. 

I have been actively decluttering for five years. But her information changed the way I look at things. 

My five years of effort was solid. I did a good job. But Dana is kicking my efforts up to the next level. 

It is sort of amazing.