Sunday, September 22, 2024

Ann Lamont

Have you read anything by Ann Lamont? Her name has not come up in any of my book groups. When I ask the librarians who run the various book groups, they know the name, but have not read her works. I am saving her name here, in case I am ever looking for a book list.


When Gretchen Rubin/Happiness Podcast announced upcoming book/author, Ann Lamont, maybe March/April 2024, I thought I would read something by Ann Lamont before the interview podcast aired. 

Nope, spring/summer/fall 2024, I never got to Ann Lamont. 

Lamont is an author with a long list, and I think that might be the problem, no single title has been mentioned to me or assigned for a book group. 

For Gretchen Rubin’s podcast interview, it was just suggested to read anything by Lamont. No specific title was the focus of the interview. 





https://gretchenrubin.com/podcast/487-book-club-we-talk-to-writer-anne-lamott-about-love-family-and-forgiveness/



Lamont Non fiction - 




Lamont Fiction -