We replaced our old refrigerator/freezer unit, in the kitchen, earlier this summer.
The old unit was 22+ years old and having trouble staying cold. By some miracle I caught it the moment the freezer unit started to thaw. We were able to save everything.
We had to rip out a shelf above the old unit to allow a new one to fit.
But in the end, with this unexpected redo, I like the space better. It is cleaner and less cluttered.
I have a plant stand to sit on top the refrigerator, I have not potted plants for it yet. I need to repot several things. It might have to wait until the next time youngest is home.
Ironically, the drywaller fixed the area in early June 2024, but the bill did not arrive until late August 2024. They had the house number slightly wrong on the envelope. I am not sure if it was lost at the post office for weeks, or if they are very delayed in billing.

