I am reading Liane Moriart‘s (ten) books in order. I have a break before my next assigned book, that helps. I am not reading her kids series.
There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (2014) was next on the publication order.
I borrowed this book on Libby. The reader was Caroline Lee, again, and she was terrific. I used my now customary pace of 1.20 which reduced the 16 hour audio book to 13.5 hours.
Luckily I had never seen the TV series (below). If I had seen the series, it would have ruined the book for me. I usually do the book or the series/movie, but not both.
This started out as my least favorite of the Liane Moriarty books. I had to relisten to the first 20 minutes 3x before I was able to retain anything. It didn’t grab me.
In fact, for the first 3-4 hours of the book, it didn’t grab me. Just about hour four, I liked it a lot. I liked it all the way to the end. Creative story line, in my opinion.
I think if I would have known this (below), it would have helped a lot -
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -









