Tuesday, October 07, 2025

Tony and Ziva

 Tony and Zeva (CBS) aired early September. I believe there are ten episodes running September - October. This is available on the Paramount streaming service.

It is okay, I wasn’t hugely disappointed, but not a huge fan either. 

I think there were too many flash backs for me. The flashbacks were used to fill in the missing years between the start of this show and Ziva’s departure on NCIS.  



I have seen all the NCIS seasons/episodes on all the various franchises. 

  • JAG (1995-2005): The predecessor to the NCIS franchise, featuring a backdoor pilot for the first NCIS series. 
  • NCIS (2003-present): The original series about the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which began with a backdoor pilot in JAG. It is the longest-running show in the franchise. 
  • NCIS: Los Angeles (2009-2023):A spinoff focusing on undercover agents. 
  • NCIS: New Orleans (2014-2021):Another popular spinoff set in New Orleans. 
  • NCIS: Hawaiʻi (2021-2024): The first female-led series in the franchise, set in Hawaii. 
  • NCIS: Sydney (2023-present):The franchise's first international installment, set in Australia. 
  • NCIS: Origins (2024-present): A prequel series that follows a young Leroy Jethro Gibbs. 
  • NCIS: Tony & Ziva: The latest addition, focusing on the former NCIS agents Tony DiNozzo and Ziva David.