I am reading Liane Moriart‘s (ten) books in order. I have a break before my next assigned book, that helps. I am not reading her kids series.
There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (2013) on Libby was just under 14 hours, at my 1.20 pace, it was about 11.5 hours. It was read by Caroline Lee who was excellent.
I liked The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty a lot. I thought it was going one direction, which I would not have liked, but it did not. So, for me, it was very good.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -







