I am reading Liane Moriarty‘s (ten) books in order. I have a 2+ week break before my next assigned book, that will help. (I am not reading her kids series.)
There are three sets of authors’ books listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriarty and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
After reading my assigned book, What Alice Forgot, I went back to Liane Moriarty’s first published book, Three Wishes (2003).
What Alice Forgot is the story of two sisters. Three Wishes is the story of three sisters, triplets. Adding that third sister changed the dynamics, making them triplets created a lot of opportunities for the author. I liked this one, a lot.
I borrowed Three Wishes on Libby and used a pace of 1.20 which shortened it from 11.5 hours to 10 hours.
Three Wishes was narrated by Heather Wilds. I liked this reader also. I could not find a complete bio, so I am not sure of her accent.
This was the most I found -
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -








